Sunday 20 August 2017

May the Forest be with you

Hello lovely peeps, and welcome to my new email follower :o)


Just popping in to show you the birthday card I made for hubby. He is a Star Wars fan so the sentiment that came with the Forest Friends stamp set from MFT is perfect :o)

I stamped several of the characters onto Neenah Super Smooth 120gsm and cut them out with a small border. I coloured them in with Promarkers and a white gel pen for the deer's spots.
Oatmeal, Burnt Orange, Fire Brick
Ice Grey 1,2 and Blender
3210, 3255, 3290, 9400, 9403, 9404 (Graph'Its)

Each animal was glued onto a stitched circle, die cut from First Edition papers. The fox and owl have little light sabres made from matching paper. The HB stamp is from an old Kanban set.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Allsorts #429 Forest Friends
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Add a sentiment
I love Promarkers #340 One for the boys
CAS On Friday #114 Birthday
Penny Black and More  All Creatures Great and Small
Craft Rocket Challenges #40 Animal Kingdom
One Crazy Stamper  My favourite things (these are my new favourite stamps)
Incy Wincy Designs - Go wild

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

11 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

So cute x

Susan said...

Such a cute card. Super sweet! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

Fikreta said...

Love it!

Lilibet said...

Gorgeous card - Love the animals - Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers, Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

ElizStewart said...

Sooooo cute!

brenda said...

Such sweet little images and they work really well with your design, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such an adorable card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog <

Wendy L said...

They look adorable, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Donna Rudy said...

Love that you used this sentiment for your Star Wars loving husband's card - sure made me smile! Love the animals too. Thank you for sharing your fun card in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper

Alex said...

Wonderful project, I love the sentiment. And for your husband: May the force be with you!!

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
Alex' Kreative Seite

susiestacey said...

Lovely card adorable little stamps.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More August challenge and good luck x Susan x